Version 2.4 of the Pokéflix – Online TV app has been released.
We are pleased to introduce Pokéflix – Online TV’s most recent version. We released the initial edition of the app in 2021. You showed us a lot of love for that launch. We released an updated version of that app in 2022 along with a redesign. However, using our app has caused some customers to experience problems. However, we have now fixed the flaws in this new version, and the team has finally updated our app after a month-long trial.
We have made several adjustments for you in this release. to enable you to use our app more easily. The specific adjustments we made to our app are listed here.
- Fixed: Full Screen Video Play
- Fixed: Auto Ads Click
- Added: New Anime Series and Movies
- Added: Multiple Audio [Hindi, English, Japanese]
- Added: Multiple Video Server
- Fixed: App size [P: 11MB > N: 5.4MB]
- Fixed: Minor Bug
Ayaan Shafi, an app and web developer, was helpful to us. We asked him to assist with our new app. And he was a big help to us. We owe him so much for helping us develop and test.
How can I update or download the app?
Install this new program and remove the previous version if you have already downloaded it. For those who are new, simply download and set up the app.
Simply follow these easy instructions to install.
- Go to app.pokeflix.xyz by clicking this link.
- Select the download option by clicking the button.
- Select the “Download Now” button from the website.
- Launch your file manager application after downloading the software. then select Downloads.
- Select Install after clicking on the .apk file.
- Once the procedure is over, you can utilize our app.
Note: At this time, only Android devices are compatible with this softwareTags: Blog